With a classic NOS 5879 pentode pre-amp tube and a dual 6V6 power section, the Organ Grinder has a unique yet familiar tone.
Our love of the 50′s Gibson Les Paul and Fender Tweed Deluxe amps were the inspiration for this unique amp. We also crafted another of our retro-style cabs, skinned in Vintage Briar and Fawn accented tolex. Controls are VOLUME (pull to switch between Tweed or GA-40 style tone stack), TREBLE, BASS, and CUT (defeat-able when turned fully counterclockwise). On the back is a switch to run the NOS 5879 in TRIODE or PENTODE mode. The speaker is a 12″ Celestion Greenback. This little monster will get you in Walsh, Neil Young, and Gibbons territory.
- Two 6V6 Output Tubes (Cathode Bias)
- One 12AX7 Preamp Tube
- One NOS 5879 Pentode Preamp Tube
- Output around 15 Watts
- Celestion 12" Greenback Speaker
- Volume (Pull Tweed or GA-40 style tone stack)
- Cut (Defeat-able)
- Vintage Briar and Fawn Tolex
- Brown Plexi panels and logo
- Switchable Triode/Pentode mode
- Dimensions: 18.75"W x 17"H x 8.25"D
- Weight: 28lbs
Organ Grinder Quickstart Guide